Search
Notices

Top Flite P-47

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2021, 04:09 AM
Murse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Flite P-47

P-47 kit build Belle of Belmont. Glassed and Painted. Mix of Hitec and Futaba Servos. Saito 60 radial R3 motor that is tuned and timed ready to go! This also has lights. Robart air retracts installed. Add your own receiver and batteries and fly. Was flying with Redline mixture 20:1 ratio and I'll give you the fuel can to start so you're ready to go! I have more pics and videos of it running. Scale flyer. Full pilot which turns head when ailerons are moved. Making room since I don't have as much time to fly. This is too big to ship so willing to meet within the local area of west palm beach, or state of Florida depending on the distance. She's flying but small area behind gear is open and small area in wheel well is open (I have picture) but does not affect flying in any way. Please text Justin for more info 954-806-9659 thanks!