• Price
    $450
    • OBO
  • Location Schenectady, NY, USA
  • Condition New
  • Manufacturer Futaba
  • Model 14SGA
Description:

This is a relisting of the sale of my NIB Futaba 14SGA Air Computer System. Currently, this system sells for $649.99 at Tower Hobbies. This system has never been installed in an aircraft, never flown.
I am asking $450.00, free shipping/insurance to anywhere in the Continental United States. Alaska, Hawaii and or buyers from Puerto Rico or other United States Territories must pay the actual, full shipping and insurance fees.
Will consider reasonable offers. Paypal, US Postal Service Money Orders or personal checks accepted. If paid by PayPal or US Postal Service Money Order, system will ship out the same day of receipt of payment. If paid by personal check, system will ship out after the personal check clears the bank, usually 3 to 5 business days from date of deposit. Satisfaction Guaranteed! If dissatisfied with the system upon receipt, send notice by email or PM and full payment will be refunded. To receive refund, the full system must be returned, insured, UNUSED. I will then promptly refund the full purchase price.

NOTE: At my asking price, you are saving $135 more than Towers "Premier" Super Saver Club price!

Old 05-18-2021, 01:55 PM
ddatthefarm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Starfighter, I will take you up on this Futaba system and Paypal you the $450.
I'm new to RC Universe but I think if you will send me your Paypal payment address I can transfer the money to your account.
I will be traveling tomorrow but will be back online tomorrow evening.
Davis