Interested in a JR transmitter. - RCU Forums

Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Interested in a JR transmitter.

Notices

Interested in a JR transmitter.

Radio Equipment - Transmitter Only, JR, Not sure?

06-02-2021, 08:43 PM | Replies: 15 | Views: 1061
  • Expired
Join Date: May 2002
iTrader: (0)
brickwoodward is offline  

  • Price
    Any Price
    • Trade
  • Location Titusville, FL, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer JR
  • Model Not sure?
Description:

I'm interested in purchasing a JR transmitter that works with recievers described below;

PCM-S, NER-649S, 72 MHz, channel 37.

pictures are attached. Very good shape and reasonable.

thank you all, bill

Old 06-03-2021, 07:11 AM
  #2  
TheEdge
My Feedback: (788)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Bonita, CA
Posts: 944
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Interested in a JR transmitter.

I have the 9303 that is 72Mhz that I no longer use. It has the module in it that allows you to select the channel you want to be on. I also have about half a dozen receivers.
TheEdge is offline  
Old 06-03-2021, 08:24 AM
  #3  
BRETTMAN
My Feedback: (11)
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: S. DAYTONA FL. NJ
Posts: 79
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

HI, HAVE A X388S FOR 40 DOLLARS [email protected] SORRY IF YOU GET DUPLICATES DOSN'T SAY IF YOU RECEIVED MESSAGE. IM IN S. DAYTONA FL.
BRETTMAN is offline  
Old 06-03-2021, 08:40 AM
  #4  
good38
My Feedback: (45)
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Flower Mound, TX
Posts: 17
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I have JR 10X with module. You can select FM, SPCM and ZPCM. very clean. $100
good38 is offline  
Old 06-03-2021, 09:22 AM
  #5  
Staggerdwing
My Feedback: (26)
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Beaufort, SC
Posts: 35
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

NIB 8103. Includes 4 517 servos, battery pack, charger, 649 receiver ch 42, servo arms and power jack. Extra receivers and crystals (ch 15).
$100.00 shipped.
[email protected]
Staggerdwing is offline  
Old 06-03-2021, 09:46 AM
  #6  
brickwoodward
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: titusville florida, FL
Posts: 218
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BRETTMAN View Post
HI, HAVE A X388S FOR 40 DOLLARS [email protected] SORRY IF YOU GET DUPLICATES DOSN'T SAY IF YOU RECEIVED MESSAGE. IM IN S. DAYTONA FL.
hi Brettman, thanks for responding. I need the transmitter to be on ch 37. Iím not even sure if I could get that channel and get it tuned??
thanks, bill
brickwoodward is offline  
Old 06-03-2021, 09:51 AM
  #7  
brickwoodward
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: titusville florida, FL
Posts: 218
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by good38 View Post
I have JR 10X with module. You can select FM, SPCM and ZPCM. very clean. $100
hi good38, is the channel also selectable? Not sure if I can get it serviced and tuned with specific channel 37?

thanks, bill
brickwoodward is offline  
Old 06-03-2021, 09:56 AM
  #8  
brickwoodward
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: titusville florida, FL
Posts: 218
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Staggerdwing View Post
NIB 8103. Includes 4 517 servos, battery pack, charger, 649 receiver ch 42, servo arms and power jack. Extra receivers and crystals (ch 15).
$100.00 shipped.
[email protected]
hi Staggeredwing, is the transmitter capable of switching channels? Iím not sure where or if I can get ch37 and get it tuned?

thanks, bill
brickwoodward is offline  
Old 06-03-2021, 10:04 AM
  #9  
brickwoodward
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: titusville florida, FL
Posts: 218
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TheEdge View Post
I have the 9303 that is 72Mhz that I no longer use. It has the module in it that allows you to select the channel you want to be on. I also have about half a dozen receivers.
TheEdge, hi, thanks for responding, next question is how much are you asking? Is the exterior in pretty good shape? Can you send pics to [email protected] And my phone is
321-268-0948, and pleas leave me a message as weíve stopped answering numbers we donít recognize, and Iím sure you understand.

thanks, bill
brickwoodward is offline  
Old 06-03-2021, 08:17 PM
  #10  
pacoflyer
My Feedback: (23)
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: east amherst , NY
Posts: 622
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I have a like new JR 622 Tsansmitter, charger and receiver.
$50 plus shipping if you are interewsted

Thnx,
paul
pacoflyer is offline  
Old 06-03-2021, 09:43 PM
  #11  
brickwoodward
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: titusville florida, FL
Posts: 218
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by pacoflyer View Post
I have a like new JR 622 Tsansmitter, charger and receiver.
$50 plus shipping if you are interewsted

Thnx,
paul
hi Paul, I need a channel 37 transmitter or a synthesizer module I can select the channel. If itís not on 37, I donít know if or where I could get the crystal and get it tuned?

thanks, bill
brickwoodward is offline  
Old 06-05-2021, 10:21 PM
  #12  
BRETTMAN
My Feedback: (11)
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: S. DAYTONA FL. NJ
Posts: 79
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hi,have a selectable channel module for 20 total 60 bucks and i'll throw in 3 recvrs. P.s. Radio does s pcm and z pcm also
BRETTMAN is offline  
Old 06-06-2021, 08:03 PM
  #13  
brickwoodward
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: titusville florida, FL
Posts: 218
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BRETTMAN View Post
Hi,have a selectable channel module for 20 total 60 bucks and i'll throw in 3 recvrs. P.s. Radio does s pcm and z pcm also
Thanks for responding, I only have a 1991 radio. I doubt it would work with it?
thanks, bill
brickwoodward is offline  
Old 06-10-2021, 06:51 AM
  #14  
sgrett
My Feedback: (66)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Enterprise, AL
Posts: 183
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I dont have ant 72mhz xmtrs for sale , SUGGESTION, First u need to find out if there any ch 37 crystals out there in either FM or PCM, xmtr & receivers must be on same , SECOND , check w/ spectrum to see if they service JR xmtrs, , check w/ majoor r/c companies stan , (334) 393 1674
sgrett is offline  
Old 06-10-2021, 05:25 PM
  #15  
brickwoodward
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: titusville florida, FL
Posts: 218
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by sgrett View Post
I dont have ant 72mhz xmtrs for sale , SUGGESTION, First u need to find out if there any ch 37 crystals out there in either FM or PCM, xmtr & receivers must be on same , SECOND , check w/ spectrum to see if they service JR xmtrs, , check w/ majoor r/c companies stan , (334) 393 1674
sgrett, thanks for response and the info. Much appreciated!
brickwoodward is offline  
Old 06-11-2021, 08:24 PM
  #16  
brickwoodward
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: titusville florida, FL
Posts: 218
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Found that radio, thanks to all!!

Originally Posted by brickwoodward View Post
I'm interested in purchasing a JR transmitter that works with recievers described below;

PCM-S, NER-649S, 72 MHz, channel 37.

pictures are attached. Very good shape and reasonable.

thank you all, bill
I found that radio, thanks to all for the help!!
bill
brickwoodward is offline  
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.