• Expired

• Price
    $3,500
    • OBO
  • Location Granite Bay, CA, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Model Laser 200
Description:

WHAT: Leo Loudenslager Laser 200 RC Airplane + Japan Remote Unlimited Series Mark VIII Controller

SCALE: 1/3 Scale (Wingspan is approx. 7'6" and fuselage is approx. 6'9" from rudder to nose cone)

ASKING PRICE:$3,500 O.B.O.
Pictures say it all. Plane is in Granite Bay, CA 95746. Includes Servos and everything ready to fly. So... my father passed away and this was his prize toy for a few years. My dad built the plane, was a member of the Sacramento Red Barrons, and he flew this plane in a few competitions about 25 years ago. He flew the plane for 2 seasons... and then hung it up in the garage... where it has been for the last 25 years unused. Plane was never crashed to my knowledge. Build quality is excellent. Does it run? I don't know. Have not tried to fire it up, but I remember the day he hung it in the garage and he flew it that day... One of his friends was a CHP officer and brought a radar gun out to the airfield one day... told me that the plane clocked over 135MPH! No... I do not know what engine is in it... but if you're serious about it... I'll pull the plane down and go through it extensively for you. Let's talk. Willing to make a deal.

Dad I miss you... but it's time that someone else enjoyed your Laser 200...

Old 06-13-2021, 05:21 PM
CRI CRI
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Info on your plane

Originally Posted by L76 View Post
WHAT: Cap 21 RC Airplane + Japan Remote Unlimited Series Mark VIII Controller

SCALE: 1/3 Scale (Wingspan is approx. 7'6" and fuselage is approx. 6'9" from rudder to nose cone)

ASKING PRICE:$3,500 O.B.O.
Pictures say it all. Plane is in Granite Bay, CA 95746. Includes Servos and everything ready to fly. So... my father passed away and this was his prize toy for a few years. My dad built the plane, was a member of the Sacramento Red Barrons, and he flew this plane in a few competitions about 25 years ago. He flew the plane for 2 seasons... and then hung it up in the garage... where it has been for the last 25 years unused. Plane was never crashed to my knowledge. Build quality is excellent. Does it run? I don't know. Have not tried to fire it up, but I remember the day he hung it in the garage and he flew it that day... One of his friends was a CHP officer and brought a radar gun out to the airfield one day... told me that the plane clocked over 135MPH! No... I do not know what engine is in it... but if you're serious about it... I'll pull the plane down and go through it extensively for you. Let's talk. Willing to make a deal.

Dad I miss you... but it's time that someone else enjoyed your Cap 21.
the plane Is not a Cap21. It is a Laser 200. Budlight scheme. Good luck sir. Beautiful plane
Old 06-14-2021, 08:29 AM
L76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thx CRI CRI. I have tried multiple time to change the subject to Laser 200... but the forum seems to not allow me to change the listing! I had a CAP 21 for sale too... and this is what I get for copy and paste! That CAP 21 had a really cool paint job on it... faded red and blue lines running length-wise along the fuselage...

-L76
Old 06-15-2021, 06:58 PM
Hinckley Bill
My Feedback: (568)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm pretty sure that this is a 1/3 scale Bob Godfrey Laser 200.....had both the 1/4 and 1/3 scale versions and this one matches them