• Expired

• Price
    $495
  • Location Phoenix, AZ, USA
  • Condition New
  • Manufacturer Phoenix
  • Model FW 190
Description:

Selling my new Phoenix Models FW190 (ARF) w/68" wingspan, and only one flight! No engine/motor. See the pics. I re-did the paint scheme to make it one gnarly WWII fighter. Included are 9 brand new hi-torque digital servos (all installed), AR8000 receiver, retracts, flaps, new 2000 mah NiMh receiver battery, new receiver and ignition switches, the original fuel tank and accessories, the original 2-blade spinner, a brand new aluminum 3-blade spinner (more to scale), and a new 16-8 three-blade prop. Just add your own power and you'll be in the air in no time. I've done 95% of the work to get this awesome plane flight-ready! And no waiting for Tower to re-stock these. I will carefully wrap and box it up at my expense and pay for the first $50 of shipping charges too. Paypal, cash, check, or money order. $495.00.