• Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $75
  • Location Clearfield, PA, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Homelite 25cc modified by chipbreakr (Jim Johnson). It has been converted to a full crank from the original half crank by using part of another engine's crankcase. It has four bearings,modified intake and exhaust,golfballed piston as well as piston skirt work ,a water cooled head and manifold and is tapped for water pump if you run the clutch and some other secret work of his. He tried it in a boat and it GPSed at a little over 54mph without the clutch. I had it in a hull and it was radared at 51.3 mph.Get's well over what a regular Homelite would get. I didn't try different props or without the clutch,so may have gotten more.Comes with mounts,WA167 carb and a crank extension to run it without the Marine Specialities pro clutch and a header.