• Closed

• Price
    $2,300
  • Location Seguin, TX, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Model F-18F
Description:

For Sale: Skymaster F-18F, 1/8th scale.

I am thinning my fleet of jets and am offering this plane for sale. I am the third owner of the plane. I got the plane with everything in it except the turbine. I have not looked at all of the servos but the ones I have checked are JR 8611A's. I have done some work on the plane. I disassembled the main and nose gears, cleaned, repainted and reassembled them. I have installed new main landing gear tires. I have now nose gear tires but have not installed them. I replaced almost all of the pneumatic tubing in the plane. I converted the air system from a single tank to a three tanks system. I have a large tank for the retracts and gear doors, a medium size tank for the brakes and a small tank for the air brakes. The plane does have some "hangar rash" and could use some paint touchup but it is in very good structural condition. In addition to the new tires, I have a new clear canopy.

Length: 90 inches, span: 67 inches.

The plane is available with everything but the turbine (Spektrum receiver, channel expander and Spektrum receiver batteries (LiFe) for $2300.

I will sell the plane without the receiver, expander and batteries for $ 2050.

Will not ship but will discuss driving a reasonable distance to deliver.

Thank you for looking,
Ed