• Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $3,995
  • Location Morehead City, North Carolina, NC, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Composite-ARF
Description:

I just finished re-manufacturing this jet, inside and out. I've always wanted another Flash and it had to be a classic. I've had both Ultra and Classic Flash's and I've always preferred the classic.

This jet is basically an "EVO Flash" with the shortened fuselage inlet ducts, BIG EVO fuel tank (no saddle tanks required) and all the heavy bypass stuff removed. Simple and light! As a matter of fact that is what I set out to do: build the prettiest, LIGHTEST Classic Flash possible and I believed I accomplished it. It's turn-key set up with Spektrum powersafe receiver, all new SAVOX 1279 servos etc. If you want to know more about it email me at: @#[email protected] (remove the first three characters). Painted with Klass Kote epoxy paint and polished out. Has prolink gears. Not sure of exact engine hours but somewhere around 10 or 12 I believe.. Wren calls for a 50 hour before service interval! Comes with assembly stand shown in pictures.

I only flew this jet two or three times and just love it HOWEVER I'm nervous flying it now because my eye sight is just not up to the task of flying a guided missile like this now! Getting old is hell. . . .

I'll say this about price and shipping: I'm not too keen on shipping but if you really want it I MIGHT consider it. Price: I've got over $4500 invested and hundreds of hours invested so when I say I want $3995 for it there's just no wiggle room. I'm actually pretty happy holding onto it for that price.

It's definitely one of a kind - you'll never see another one in this paint scheme (that I've always loved)

Come get it in Morhead City, NC and I'll take $100 off.

Old 08-09-2021, 12:15 PM
[email protected]

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just wish you were on the west coast!!!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2021, 04:26 AM
heyerflyer
My Feedback: (46)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flash

Hi, How much time is on turbine? Who repairs Wren since they are not in business?
Old 08-17-2021, 04:06 AM
mitchilito
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Andy at CRX can service them, or pretty much any other turbine you can think of. A great guy with great service.