Radiomaster TX16S with optional CNC parts, misc. - RCU Forums

Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Radiomaster TX16S with optional CNC parts, misc.

Notices

Radiomaster TX16S with optional CNC parts, misc.

Radio Equipment - Transmitter Only, Radiomaster TX16S

08-20-2021, 08:43 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 449
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $150
    • OBO
  • Location Overland Park, KS, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Model Radiomaster TX16S
Description:

I bought this transmitter just recently (2nd hand) to see if I liked Open TX or Edge TX operating systems. I don't. They may be powerful, flexible systems, but it's just not for me.

This TX was originally one of the black ones - but the guy I got it from had added a carbon fiber look front shell, and the full up red CNC package of add on parts. He sent me the original black parts, too. I thought there was too much red, so I swapped the gimbal bezels back to black, and the roller knob and two rotary knobs near the top are black again, too. Left the metal red buttons, switch nuts, etc. Has the hall effect gimbals in it, so no pot wear to worry about!

Radio comes with the original box, the sticker sheet, the quick start manual, and a bag full of the red and unused black parts, and the original black front housing and carrying handle (has the red folding CNC one on it now, pretty slick). There is a 3D printed battery compartment cover with a headphone jack on it - plug the headphones in and it disables the internal speakers (2). The original battery cover is also included, as is the Radiomaster 5,000 mah Li-Ion battery. You'll need a USB-C cable and USB supply to charge it.

I set up and configured the radio for Edge TX, as that program has support for the touchscreen, which is functional. That SD card will be left in the radio, and another SD card that had the original Open TX folders, etc. will be included. It's pretty easy to swap back and forth between edge TX and Open TX if you want.