• Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $1,700
  • Location Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Skymaster/X-treme F-18F Diamond Backs with 12 flights with me, possibly more flights with previous owner. No structural core damages nor signs of previous major repairs. This is not a hangar queen, and have some usual cosmetic paint chips and minor scratches. I rather not to ship, I can drive reasonable distance (~ 500 miles) from Sierra Vista AZ, however, buyer needs to cover my gas expense. Buyer pay shipping and insurance if choose a freight company. If using PayPal, buyer pay for PayPal fee.

Length: 90 "(2280mm). Wingspan: 67' (1690mm).

List of option:

1. Airframe only without landing gear - include fuel tanks, exhaust pipe, and cockpit - $1700
2. Airframe + Electron retracts er-50 with electric wheels/brakes - $2500
3. Airframe + Electron retracts er-50 with electric wheels/brakes + 9x Actuonix electric actuators on gear doors - $3130
4. Airframe + Electron retracts er-50 with electric wheels/brakes + 9x Actuonix electric actuators on gear doors + Savox 1230s for elevators and steering, JR 8711s flaps, JR servos Ailerons and rudder = $3530
5. Airframe + Electron retracts er-50 with electric wheels/brakes + 9x Actuonix electric actuators on gear doors + Savox 1230s for elevators and steering, JR 8711s flaps, JR servos Ailerons and rudder + Xicoy LG-15 + Powerbox Evolution PDS + Powerbox Igyro 3e + JETI R14 with mspeed and voltage EX telemetry = $3900
6 All of the above plus Jetcat P-160sx = $5400

Note: Intending to sell the Airframe first before parting out.