• Closed

• Price
    $6,500
    • OBO
  • Location Chicago, IL, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Model 50% Christen Eagle
Description:

For sale is Mike Busutil's hand built 50% scale Exclusiv Modellbau Christen Eagle. Powered by the Awesome sounding 3W 212 competition series 4 cylinder.

Including opening canopy, custom dash with working switches and LED's, two piece cowling, custom vinyl graphics, real screw's throughout the fuselage panels and functioning flight wires.

She has a 120" wingspan, twin 50oz fuel tanks, Aluminum baffles, JR 8711 Ultra Torque SX Servos on the flight surfaces and JR8411 Ultra torque servos for the throttle and choke. She turns a Carbon Fiber 3W 32x14 prop and a 6.3/4" powder coated spinner. I purchased this earlier this year but have decided to let it go rather than see it hang and gather dust. Streamlined flying wires from Rolf added by previous owner. Just add your batteries and receiver and it is ready to fly. You can watch the flying videos from Mike's original ad. The plane is too large to ship. I can travel and meet for delivery.

(1 min 43 sec)

(3 min 48 sec)
More pictures available upon request