Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Bonzi Sports gas twin mod4, MHZ No mercy Boat whole, Arrow shark m8 sterndrives,

Community
Search
Notices

Bonzi Sports gas twin mod4, MHZ No mercy Boat whole, Arrow shark m8 sterndrives,

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2021, 07:02 AM
matteini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bonzi Sports gas twin mod4, MHZ No mercy Boat whole, Arrow shark m8 sterndrives,

Bonzi Sports gas twin mod4, MHZ No mercy Boat whole, Arrow shark m8 sterndrives, BNF Futaba Radio not included

Runs great Bonzi Sports mod4 two cylinder with Arrowshark remote start performs well MHz no mercy)))) The boat hole is from from MHZ Built Custom made by Bonzi Sports with their clutch and gearbox counterrotating,, arrow shark twin m8 zdrives Including props.. Awesome Savox Servos 2 for twin steering 1 for throttle, 1 battery and 1 receiver..#1 4s 35c for the remote starter I will include.,, just bind and fly futaba.,---//----//////// Shipping US only. (((notes--Will disassemble zdrives in the back for shipping buyer must have previous knowledge of how to re-attach and assemble. Will FaceTime buyer to show it runs and works correctly. Good running boat only 2gallons of gas through it.. I will show you how to operate the remote starter for cold starts and started it no problem. Also have original pull starter -/////. Selling it because I Just have too many boats and going back to flying helicopters. US shipping only payment due at the end of auction. I have nice shipping box to ship it nice for you

MHz no mercy boat whole length 1580mm 62,2"

Everything is included but no radio must supply your own 3channel Futaba surface Radio ,,,.:/--Serious buyers only call or text if interested 407-467-2309.
Old 12-08-2021, 07:06 PM
matteini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mhz

Originally Posted by matteini
Bonzi Sports gas twin mod4, MHZ No mercy Boat whole, Arrow shark m8 sterndrives, BNF Futaba Radio not included

Runs great Bonzi Sports mod4 two cylinder with Arrowshark remote start performs well MHz no mercy)))) The boat hole is from from MHZ Built Custom made by Bonzi Sports with their clutch and gearbox counterrotating,, arrow shark twin m8 zdrives Including props.. Awesome Savox Servos 2 for twin steering 1 for throttle, 1 battery and 1 receiver..#1 4s 35c for the remote starter I will include.,, just bind and fly futaba.,---//----//////// Shipping US only. (((notes--Will disassemble zdrives in the back for shipping buyer must have previous knowledge of how to re-attach and assemble. Will FaceTime buyer to show it runs and works correctly. Good running boat only 2gallons of gas through it.. I will show you how to operate the remote starter for cold starts and started it no problem. Also have original pull starter -/////. Selling it because I Just have too many boats and going back to flying helicopters. US shipping only payment due at the end of auction. I have nice shipping box to ship it nice for you

MHz no mercy boat whole length 1580mm 62,2"

Everything is included but no radio must supply your own 3channel Futaba surface Radio ,,,.:/--Serious buyers only call or text if interested 407-467-2309.
ok