Notices

NIB Pilot Akro 804M Kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2022, 07:52 PM
jglezellis
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NIB Pilot Akro 804M Kit

Selling a NIB Pilot Akro 804M Kit. I recently purchased this from a fellow but actually only took a few measurements to use for a scratch build project I'll be working on in the near future. I only unwrapped the plans for the measurements and disturbed the kit for the photos.

These were quite unique as you can build it as a model of a few different options, the scheme chosen and how you paint the canopy dictating what model it is of.

Kit and plans in perfect condition. Cowling and wing cover, pristine. The canopy has a slight dent, towards the rear. This could likely be popped back into shape with a little heat or if you opt to go with the Super Star scheme, I believe this area would be painted anyways.

This kit is Pilot, OK Models of Japan. Great collectors item or an amazing build. These kits are still the highest quality kit ever produced in my opinion, made in Japan and perfect part fit. I currently have a 1/4 scale Decathlon from the same manufacturer that I'm flying. Small parts still in the factory plastic, includes engine mount from the factory.

Shoot me an e-mail with any questions, [email protected]

Will double box for safe shipping.

Thanks,
John