Search
Notices

Two Revo's with all Accessories

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2022, 09:56 AM
Oldrcguy66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two Revo's with all Accessories

Want to sell both Revo's and all accessories, Controllers, Chargers, etc. and some parts that are new that was never used. I had bought several LIPO batteries for both of them but they have been setting around for a number of years not sure if they are any good or not still? There is some parts I bought thinking I would need them but never did they are still new in packages not used. Two battery Chargers and two Controllers. I bought both Trucks new to run with my Son when he bought a larger scale 1/10 after I had already bought the 1/16 scale. He lost interest after the first summer and sold his truck. These two have been sitting in my garage last 4 or 5 years since just in the way so to speak. When I last ran them they ran good and very fast! Want to sell both as a package and as is. I paid about 1600. I think for all of it or there about. I'm thinking less than half price of 700.00 for all of it. I do not make any guarantees or warrantees of any kind. Thank you for looking.

Last edited by Oldrcguy66; 03-31-2022 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-06-2022, 02:23 PM
noahcor
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey man, I’m interested but since they’re older models and the batteries are so old, I’d do $400. If interested text me at (585) 629-2677