Notices

Bvm f-18 1:7.75

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2022, 12:57 AM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Bvm f-18 1:7.75

I am selling my BVM 1:7.5 F-18. I love this jet, so much that I just ordered the big 1:5 from BVM, So I am selling this one. I bought this jet at the end of last year and just got it flying this year,, I believe this jet has been through about 3 owners before me, one of them did some carbon fiber work inside the nose that I can see, but see no damage on the outside, there is some paint that does not match perfect, but the jet looks great and draws a lot of attention. Everything works on it as it should, lights, air system, ETC. The engine in it is a JET CENTRAL 200 SE RHINO and is a Beast, the scream from the pipe is awesome. I did have an issue with starting after I got it running and sent it in for service, not sure what they replaced receipt just said electric. the current time on it as of today is 16:46:10 and can/will go up because I enjoy flying this jet. Can easily go vertical on take off if you want, and has power to do anything you want, just watch the top speed, also can easily fly easily at 1/3 throttle, is rock solid in the air, and lands like an absolute dream. The plane is absolutely 100% ready to fly right now and needs NOTHING. I was not told everything when I bought this plane and I don't treat people like that. I am very well known in the jet community here in Texas and am not out to deceive anyone. I had to fix a lot of issues, such as air leaks, replaced door cylinders, lights, wiring ,elevator alignment, replaced the front main cylinder mounting former, and completely re-servoed the jet. But once I got all of that done it has turned out to be a fantastic jet. It did come with a box of what I was told are all the color matched paints, I never got around to that, as I like the way it looks right now.
Here are the details on the jet
-All Brand New Savox digital High Torque servos on every surface
-Jet Central Rhino 200 SE
-New digitech High flow UAT with high flow lines
-Fuel tanks removed, high flow fittings installed, and completely re-plumbed
-Fuel Tanks modified, a carbon fiber guide bar was installed in the 2 main tanks to stop the clunk line from getting hung on tank shelf
( a known problem with these tanks)
-new pulse 2s lipo flight packs
-upgraded spring kit on the mains
-a set of sidewinders on the missile rails
-spektrum 20ch power safe receiver
-Cortex Demon Pro 6 channel 3 axis gyro
-Pilots
-(cloth padded) rudder/elevator/ wing bags, (I had to cut the tip of the wing bags out to be able to put the wings in with the sidewinders on.

The bad,
-one of the front main gear doors does not close completely flush, can't tell in the air, and it is not an issue, I have been flying with it and never a problem
-as stated the paint is not perfect, I would give the jet an 7.5-8 out of 10 in the paint, but still looks great and draws a lot of attention

I live in Waco Texas, and can do a demo flight on the jet to show you it is everything I say. I dont believe shipping is an option due to cost and the probability and liability of shippers damaging this plane. If you are serious and want the jet, I am willing to drive a reasonable distance (reasonable decided by me) to meet with you for the cost of fuel.
I am selling 3 possible ways,
- Bind and FLY $ 7000
-Minus Reciever and Gyro 6500
-Minus engine and RX/Gyro 5000
The plane is for sale not on sale, If your looking at this, you already know what it cost to get one at this level.

Not Interested in Trades unless its an exceptional Ziroli B-25, and some $$ depending
I WORK 13HR MIDNIGHT SHIFT, SO IF YOU DONT REACH ME, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU..
Ronnie Dean
[email protected]
Cell:682-239-9052

Take Off video

Landing Video
Old 07-31-2022, 03:04 PM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Deposit made plane sold pending payment