• Closed
  • Closed
  • Closed

• Price
    $350
  • Location Hamburg, PA, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I have two Tower Hobbies Kaos 60 ARF's for sale. One is assembled and has been flown on 6s with Rimfire 60. I'm selling this plane as airframe only, no rx, servos, motor, prop or ESC. The spinner shown on the plane is not included but the stock one is as well as the fuel tank. It's in good condition with no damage and flys nice. The other one is still in the box and has not been assembled but I used the right wing panel for the other plane. I had an issue on a landing and broke the landing gear block. I was planning on building a second plane as a taildragger so the gear block would not be an issue. I have landing gear for the fuse that I can include if you want them. I also have a new spare canopy that is included for my asking price. This sale is for both ARF's and the canopy. NO SHIPPING but I can drive up to an hour from my house. Cash only no trades