• Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $1,500
  • Location Tammarac, FL, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Model Extra 300L 40%
Description:

For sale is my 40% extra, i was in the middle of stripping it to do the redbull theme. Never got around to finishing it.
it is just a airframe now. With a brand new motor 3w150 i used used electronics for another 2 planes i was building.

so this is forsale as an airframe with a brand new motor. That still needs broken in as irs right out of the box. Still have the box with the 2 ignition boxes in it. And i have a brand new prop for it as well.

pricing it more then fair 1500$ buyer pays shipping. As I've sold my other 40% extra for 3500$ with dle120. And that flew great. So this one with the 150 should be even better that's why i wanted to go with the redbull theme.

If the blue pearl ultra coat comes back in stock before this sells it will be closer to 2000 for it. The rolls alone will be a foupo hundred bucks to do this plane. It needs like 6 blue rolls and another 4 or 5 to do the rest of the plane. So at 30$ a pop. Ya. Around 250-300$ in just ultra coat. And countless hours of covering. But yes if it's covered ready to go it will be 2000$

so if you have covering and want to keep this sceam and just brighten it up then this is a steal for someone who has the servos and covering laying arountd, even if you don't for 1500$ for a 40% extra with a brand new 150cc motor can't beat it.

so if interested let me no thank you for looking happy flying.

Old 08-08-2022, 12:58 PM
9secstang

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Changed price 1000$ 40% extra 300

Price is changed to 1000$ firm buyer pays shipping