• Price
    $250
    • OBO
  • Location Sanford, NC, USA
  • Condition New
  • Manufacturer K&B
  • Model .61
Description:

K&B .61s with the Perry systems!! Firstly, I got these from an estate sale, so I am not positive of the history of these engines, I'm just going off my expertise on determining condition. the center one is a bit older version I believe, as the carb is not black but a natural Aluminum gray colour. It has been run by my guess only once or twice, very clean but you can see a bit of old oil residue on the piston, as well as a bit of surface rust on the exposed crankshaft, nut and washer. I can only guess it was stored in a leaky shed. The far right has the newer style black Perry carb, but same story as before, looks to have been run one or twice. i just put a bit of lubricant in all these engines, and they feel nice, compression is what you'd expect for the older baffled piston engines. I can get more photos on request, and I can split up the package, just pay for the separate shipping. Asking 75 each, or 140 for both, open to offers. Paypal only and USA shipping only, thanks very much

Old 08-18-2022, 05:29 PM
RCAdam03

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Edit. Far left engine is sold, two left