• Price
    $3,500
  • Location Waco, TX, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Boomerang
  • Model Elan
Description:

I am helping a close friend sell his jets as he is out of the hobby now
$3500 bind and fly, Boomerang Elan, everything works as it should, jet only has 1 flight on it. Very nice plane that needs nothing but fuel and a new owner. If you are not sure about how well the boomerangs fly just do a little reading. The elan is one of the best flying one, capable of aerobatics and can do anything you want it to do. It is also one of the very best jets on the market to learn on, as it is very easy to take off, fly and land. Here is what is in it

-ACEX 140 engine ( more power than it needs). Engine has less than 1 hr run time on it. You will need to buy a GSU for it, as He could not find the GSU. I ran the time with my Swiwin GSU which works fine if you have one.
-MAP UAT
-JR 12 channel receiver
-Hitec servos everywhere I looked
-Booma RC power switch
-Pro-link Electric gear and brakes 1 fromeco 2600 MAH li-ion pack designated for brakes and gear
- (2) 2600 MAH Fromeco LI-ION flight packs
-Electro Dynamics 2500MAH 9.9 Life Turbine Pack
-Upgraded Jet Tech Kevlar Fuel tank
-Wing/boom/and Tail bag

I am located in Waco, Texas willing to meet within a reasonable distance up to 100miles/2hrs 1 way if you cover my fuel cost.
I will bring this jet to the Greater Southwest Jet Rally in 2 weeks

I do not want to try and ship this, I would Much rather you pick it up in person,,Shipping may be possible, But the buyer gets to buy the materials to crate it up and pay me 100$ To build a crate to secure it the best I can. Then THE BUYER GETS TO FIGURE OUT THE SHIPPING INFO, PAY FOR IT, AND TELL ME WHERE TO DROP IT OFF, WITHIN 1.5 HOURS OF WACO . I dont believe shipping will be cheap. ALSO you must agree that if it gets damaged or lost I am not Responsible, you accept it however it arrives, and I will not reimbursing anything, if you want it shipped, you accept 100% of the risk of the shipping.

IF YOU WANT IT SHIPPED ,,PAYPAL IS NOT AN OPTION,,
Any questions feel free to ask emails [email protected] and messages get to me quicker