Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Caig Deoxit Gold 3 1.6ml Bottles - NASA'S Contact Enhancer!

Community
Search
Notices

Caig Deoxit Gold 3 1.6ml Bottles - NASA'S Contact Enhancer!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2022, 04:57 AM
hitec9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Caig Deoxit Gold 3 1.6ml Bottles - NASA'S Contact Enhancer!

This listing includes three 1.6ml brush type bottles for a total of 4.8ml (G100L-16BX) of Caig Deoxit Gold. Please read on for tons of info regarding this amazing product!

If you would like to purchase this listing, please send payment to [email protected]. Please choose "paying for an item or service" when sending the payment so we can upload your tracking number directly to PayPal.

If you would like the full kit shown in my video below, the price is $25.00 shipped.
This is the most trusted contact enhancer/cleaner in the industry, (NASA uses it amongst the other fortune 500 companies below) and I feel it's time to offer the best pricing to our RC group members.

Each bottle provides about 300+/- brush strokes at 10mm long providing easily enough per bottle to cover a fleet of models, and other electronics.

We spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on our models and one missed signal can mean an entire loss. Deoxit is the cheapest insurance against this happening.

Never heard of it before?

Have a look at the Amazon reviews
https://www.amazon.com/DeoxIT%C2%AE-...0234061&sr=8-3 https://www.amazon.com/DeoxIT%C2%AE-...0234061&sr=8-3

Deoxit isn't cheap because it works! To all my club presidents and members out there, this is a great opportunity to chip in with each other, and do a group purchase to share the savings.

For instance, I can offer you a quantity of 50 bottles for $240 shipped verse the retail price on Amazon of $426.50! This is a savings of 44%!! And remember - I'm paying the shipping!

Have a look at the companies that use it, and for very good reason. It's amazing stuff!

Please click the picture link below to blow it up to be read

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2290x3840.

It can be used on anything electronic and is safe on plastics. It's also non-conductive which means you can apply it with the electronics on!

Here's an overview video that I discuss its applications for CNC use as our signals are just as critical when manufacturing.
(14 min 45 sec)
Please note: The full kit shown in the video is available for $25 shipped.
Attached Images