• Sold
  • Sold
  • Sold

• Price
    $3,300
  • Location Gulf Breeze, FL, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

For sale is a new, never flown Boomerang Elan V2 turbine sport jet. It's fully assembled with Boomerang OEM electric retracts, Spektrum A6320 brushless, metal gear, 270 oz servos, and a Powerbox Pioneer with iGyro Sat. All servo wiring is custom-made with Powerbox wire and terminals. The equipment tray is custom built from a carbon fiber / plywood laminate with a relief for a BVM UAT. The OEM fuel tank is installed with a BVM overflow fitting. Very lightweight and highly configurable, the Powerbox Pioneer allows for dual receivers (nearly any brand will work), dual 7.4v batteries, telemetry, and the installed iGyro Sat provides gyro stabilization. The Elan is an ideal first jet to get your waiver, very easy to fly and makes a great sport jet. Just add your 80-120 turbine, BVM UAT, receivers, batts and optional smoke pump, and you're ready to fly.

The kit alone is $2400 plus shipping and this one has over $1500 in extras:
Spektrum A6320 servos (x9)
New Jet Tech split tank for smoke w/ BVM smoke oil ejector tube
BVM overflow fitting installed
Powerbox Pioneer with iGyro Sat
Custom Powerbox servo wiring and terminals

If you're a Core flyer, I have two new PBR-26D receivers for an additional $200.

Not going to build a crate for this one, so no shipping. I'm in the Pensacola. FL area and can drive a reasonable distance to meet.

SPECS
Wingspan: 2133mm (84 Inches)
Length: 2032mm (80 Inches)
Empty Weight: 8.1Kg - 9.5Kg (18 lbs. - 21 lbs.)
Turbine: 80 - 120 Sized Turbine