Notices

Flex Inovations FLS RV-8

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2022, 09:40 AM
kennyh345
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flex Inovations FLS RV-8

The RV-8 is a 100" wingspan model includes optional Carbon fiber spinner and wing bags. Powered by an EME 70cc twin with the electric starter, Servos are all Hitec Ultra Torque. just add your receiver and batteries.

I can assist with delivery within Florida, meet half way.

The RV-8 70cc FLS (Feather lite Series) is a 35% scale model of the famous experimental Van's aircraft RV-8. Designer and world champion Quique Somenzini has taken a completely new approach with the design of the RV-8 70cc FLS. A massive airframe, with over 2000 sq inches of wing area, that comes in at 23 pounds flying weight, offers such an incredibly lightly loaded airframe, it feels like your flying something lighter than air. Couple the extremely light wing loading with key design and geometric details from the master himself, and you get an aircraft that has an incredible flight envelope.

Last edited by kennyh345; 12-01-2022 at 11:18 AM.
Old 12-02-2022, 04:57 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

The camouflage scheme makes me think of a bunch of little kids in Mogadishu assembling kit planes for terror hit squads.