Radio Equipment - Aircraft Systems,

12-01-2022, 10:56 AM | Replies: 4 | Views: 324
  • Closed

• Price
    $459
  • Location Waxahachie, TX, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

I am an authroized dealer of FrSky Radio equipment, including Radios, Receivers and accessories. I have in stock and ready to ship the following radios:

X18 $279.00 plus shipping
X18S $379.00 plus shipping
X20 $359.00 plus shipping
X20S (Blue or Black) $459.00 plus shipping
X20HD $659.00 plus shipping

We also several receivers for the tandem series, as well as ACCST and ACCESS for FrSky radios. You can also view these on our website: aercproducts.com

Or message me with questions

Old 12-01-2022, 09:11 PM
Andika

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

you are not making your online shop any favor with fake sales (discounts)

cheers.
Old 12-02-2022, 08:42 AM
abcarr711

Andika,

Thank you for you reply. I don't find it a fair assessment. Our FrSky products are a sale price. If you compare them to the FrSky prices on Amazon from the FrSky Store, you will see that we have them on sale compared to full retail for most products. Anything listed on "sale" has the full retail price listed for comparison. It may not be cheaper than other vendors, as authorized vendors do have to maintain a minimum advertised price. That does not mean the item is not discounted or on "sale". We do not have "fake sales" as you wrote.

We are simply a small business trying to survive in a hobby that is being swallowed up by major players that are trying to control the hobby and making proprietary products to force individuals to stay within their brands of products. As a small mom and pop business, we are working hard to utilize resources available to us, to promote our products and those of the vendors we represent.

Everyone has the opportunity to shop and find the best deal. If you find a better price on something somewhere else, but it there. As a mom and pop small business, we are trying to grow and keep our doors open. For those customers we serve, we sincerely thank you. Those that know us, know our heart and our commitment to them as a vendor and a friend.

I hope you have a great day, filled with love, laughter, friends and family.
Old 12-02-2022, 03:02 PM
Andika

Originally Posted by abcarr711 View Post
It may not be cheaper than other vendors.
All other vendors in the US sell for the same price (except on black friday)
if you remove the SALE tag and don't make people think it's a true discount then I have nothing else to add.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:03 PM
abcarr711

I see helidirect sells the FrSky X20S for $489.99. But my $459.00 is not a sale price? Hmm.....