12-08-2022, 05:58 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 296
  • Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $650
  • Location Franklin, TN, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

As stated above, I have a NIB/Package Plettenberg Advance 30-10 inrunner motor with an F3A Unlimited FH8000 Motor mount (front and rear wide version) for sale. The price includes the cost of shipping via USPS, UPS or Fedex with Tracking and insurance within the CONUS. Will consider spitting the cost of shipping overseas. Will accept PayPal, Certified Check, Money Order or Personal check (allow 7-10 days to clear). It's your choice. If you are looking for a top of the line F3A inrunner motor, you need not look any further. If you are interested, please respond directly to this ad or PM me. I am looking forward to doing business with you. You will not be disappointed with the quality and performance of this motor. Thanks for looking.

Old 12-09-2022, 06:49 PM
wattsup
My Feedback: (1)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

SOLD as of 8:48 PM CST on 12-9-22.