Search
Notices

ML Boat Works Kneeler O/B Electric

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2023, 06:46 AM
Raptor4D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ML Boat Works Kneeler O/B Electric

I have a new built Kneeler O/B electric hydro for sale just finished about a month ago. It's well built with west systems epoxy and sealed with west systems inside and out be for paint. It has a OS outboard lower with the adaptor for the 3656 2030kv brushless motor and cooling cap also a 150 amp Flycolor esc for the 4S HRB 14.8v 3300 lipo battery that goes with it. It has a 4014/3 prop on it now and I also have a 440/2 & 4516/2 also that goes with it. Everything is brand new but the OS lower I bought used. I'll never get around to running or racing it that's why the I'm selling it. I did add some weight too the nose before sealing it and it is balance. I tested the motor just too make sure everything was working. The receiver will not come with it.
I am asking $500.00 Plus the ride. The hull is 35" long I can remove the motor & lower for shipping.