Reload this Page >

Clark Spitfire - complete, plus spare fuselage, cowls, canopies and other

Notices

Clark Spitfire - complete, plus spare fuselage, cowls, canopies and other

Old 05-22-2023, 06:23 PM
Hinckley Bill
My Feedback: (569)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Clark Spitfire - complete, plus spare fuselage, cowls, canopies and other

Clark Industries Spitfire - Complete with the recommended Clark 105cc inline twin motor and scale exhaust. Full functioning retracts, flaps, sliding cockpit and many other details.
Futaba 1/4 scale hi torque servos on all major surfaces and standard servo for retracts and throttle.
Note: the side panels for the cowling are included
Also, a spare fuselage, cowl, canopies (2), cowl mould, and parts to build another set of tail and wing surfaces are included, as well as the plans.

Here's the website with all the details but you will need to cut and paste the address in order to get to the site.
www.itsmycompany.com/cgi-bin/itsmy/go.exe?page=3&domain=12&webdir=clarkindustries
Planned to spruce it up, perhaps swap out servos but other priorities make letting this one go a must.
Asking $3600 for everything......can deliver along I-80 going west to CA next week for asking price, or up along I-94 to Detroit MI area week after next.
More pics can be provided upon request

Last edited by Hinckley Bill; 05-23-2023 at 12:40 PM.
Old 05-23-2023, 04:11 AM
Rctofly
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interested and I am in south part of California
Old 05-31-2023, 08:49 AM
townado

Hi! What are the specs on the aircraft...as far as scale and size? The link in your post seams to be broken.
Old 05-31-2023, 09:02 AM
Hinckley Bill
My Feedback: (569)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 06-12-2023, 02:41 PM
decartme
My Feedback: (21)

This was an expensive aircraft in its day. The motor alone sold for$3500 in the 80's I have one of the engines and it is basically two quadra 52s put back to back for an inline twin. They run OK but are heavy by today's standards. The plane is cool and is a collector's piece.