3W F8F Bearcat Kit 1/4 Scale + Sierra Retracts

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2023, 04:29 AM
Joeram2003
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3W F8F Bearcat Kit 1/4 Scale + Sierra Retracts

*************Sale Pending***********

.....New 3W F8F Bearcat Blue Composite Kit 101" wingspan recently purchased from 3W Modellmotoren for $3,983.13 ....... plus $175.00 Custom Fees..........and a 6 month wait......this kit is fairly complete....the ailerons and flaps are hinged......elevators are hinged......nice canopy...... includes hardware..... a sparse set of instructions.....also included are $2,000 worth of accessories....this will save the builder a lot of legwork.........this is a serious plane for an experienced builder and pilot....the blue gelcoat is very nice with good panel lines......but please be forewarned...there is a fine seam the length of the fuselage that will need to be wet sanded and primed for a professional fix........with that issue solved .....the Bearcat can be painted your preference of color......[see link at bottom of the page]....Excellent 3W Bearcat build on RCU..

.......If you want to order one of these Bearcats now ......there is a 6 month wait.....coupled with fact that the overseas shipping from Germany to the USA by DHL Express has increased to $1,550.00

Included Accessory List::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1....Sierra main retracts + 5.5" main wheels.....
2....Sierra retract tail wheel assembly + tailwheel
3....{2} Robart 5/8" air cylinders for gear door...
4....[2] Sierra 7/6" Air Cylinders for tailwheel and tail door....
5....Full air support....UP3_3 way air control valve...JMP Large 800ml Air Tank .....airlines...air pressure .......gauge....airline connectors...3 way air connectors....
6.....Aluminum gear door hinges....
7,,,,,30oz fuel tank....fuel lines...fuel filler valve.......
8.....Dynamic Balsa F8F Bearcat cockpit.....
9......Callie Graphics....VF-20 LT. Commander " Whiff " Caldwell
10...Dynamic multi servo connector leads..
11....[6] HD Servo Lead Extensions.....24" + 36"
11....Push Pull Cable setup........
12....[2} tubes of Loctite EA-E-30CL Industrial Epoxy....

F8F Bearcat Specs::::
Span 100.8"
Length 88.6"
Weight 38.5 - 41.5 lbs
Motor 3W-120cc,140,150 Twin

.....Buyer pays all shipping fees + crate building material fees......I will build a sturdy wooden crate to safely ship the Bearcat by Pilot Freight or Central Freight here in Connecticut......the wooden crate will measure 68" X 28" X 22" total weight 75#.......Please contact or text me your full address for a shipping quote.......!
.................................................. ..........................Thanks For Looking Joe
.................................................. .................................................. ................. cell # 352-586-6786

**************3W Bearcat build on RCU

[url]https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-warbirds-warplanes-200/11610883-3w-bearcat-moki-300-a-2.html]https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-...i-300-a-2.html

Last edited by Joeram2003; 06-07-2023 at 12:05 PM.