Search
Notices

WANTED....BVM F-16 1/6TH with General Dynamics paint scheme

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2018, 05:40 AM
Color40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANTED....BVM F-16 1/6TH with General Dynamics paint scheme

WANTED !!!!!!!!!!!! looking for a ,BVM F-16 1/6TH with General Dynamics paint scheme with or with out turbine.
Old 03-31-2018, 06:57 AM
420flier
My Feedback: (2)

Default I may have what your looking for

B

I have a very nice BVM 1/6 F16 in the general dynamics scheme. All servos have been upgraded to savox 1270's and the elevators have savox SB-2292SG's. It also has full Kevlar fuel and smoke tanks molded from the original tanks. Theses all have 8mm fittings. The F16 has been upgraded with a complete high flow fuel system. High flow BVM UAT as well. I run the smoke tanks as fuel tanks and can get 10minute+ flight times with reserve for go arounds, which is great when getting familiar with the jet. The turbine is a Jetsmunt M200XBL. Tons of power. Take offs are easy and happen in about 120-150ft. I usually let it accelerate a bit more and then pull vertical with extreme authority. I have the BVM pilot in the cockpit and the LED afterburner effect installed as well. Very nice jet. The motor has 24hrs on it at this point so the 25hr service will be due soon. There are two small cosmetic issues that I have never addressed since they do not bother me and do not affect the jet at all. Both were on the fuselage from opening of the box. You have to look hard to find or see them. Other than that it is like new. All the linkage rods and ball links have been changed to titanium links and monster ball links. The originals just did not inspire confidence and one of them on the left elevator was split half way up, so from day one I changed them all out. This thing is tried and true. I made a custom tray for the electronics and flight packs. Very tidy and easy to use. The guidance is a spectrum AR12120 with 4 satellites and a Igyro 3E. It also has the upgrade carbon arch brace and the original wood brace will come with it if wanted. I also have the original smoke pump which is new and never used plus the smoke tube.

I can text more pics, pm me asking $7250 but will discount $350 for the first 25hr service cost

I will be glad to do a demo flight as well here at the Evansville, IN club.
Old 03-31-2018, 07:46 AM
Color40

this is my email, [email protected] send some pics of the jet..man is sounds AMAZING... would you conceder selling with out the turbine???

thank you, Brad
Old 04-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Color40

Originally Posted by 420flier
B

I have a very nice BVM 1/6 F16 in the general dynamics scheme. All servos have been upgraded to savox 1270's and the elevators have savox SB-2292SG's. It also has full Kevlar fuel and smoke tanks molded from the original tanks. Theses all have 8mm fittings. The F16 has been upgraded with a complete high flow fuel system. High flow BVM UAT as well. I run the smoke tanks as fuel tanks and can get 10minute+ flight times with reserve for go arounds, which is great when getting familiar with the jet. The turbine is a Jetsmunt M200XBL. Tons of power. Take offs are easy and happen in about 120-150ft. I usually let it accelerate a bit more and then pull vertical with extreme authority. I have the BVM pilot in the cockpit and the LED afterburner effect installed as well. Very nice jet. The motor has 24hrs on it at this point so the 25hr service will be due soon. There are two small cosmetic issues that I have never addressed since they do not bother me and do not affect the jet at all. Both were on the fuselage from opening of the box. You have to look hard to find or see them. Other than that it is like new. All the linkage rods and ball links have been changed to titanium links and monster ball links. The originals just did not inspire confidence and one of them on the left elevator was split half way up, so from day one I changed them all out. This thing is tried and true. I made a custom tray for the electronics and flight packs. Very tidy and easy to use. The guidance is a spectrum AR12120 with 4 satellites and a Igyro 3E. It also has the upgrade carbon arch brace and the original wood brace will come with it if wanted. I also have the original smoke pump which is new and never used plus the smoke tube.

I can text more pics, pm me asking $7250 but will discount $350 for the first 25hr service cost

I will be glad to do a demo flight as well here at the Evansville, IN club.
send photos os the jet to me at [email protected] or cell 561-248-4633
Old 04-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Color40

send photos os the jet to me at [email protected] or cell 561-248-4633
Old 04-01-2018, 03:31 PM
[email protected]
My Feedback: (17)

Default Bvm f-16

Hi,
I know where there is a Brand New in the box BVM PNP f-16 thunder bird scheme for sale if you are interested, and its here in so florida for 6K.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:42 PM
420flier
My Feedback: (2)

Last edited by 420flier; 04-01-2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:33 PM
jonkoppisch
My Feedback: (162)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the general dynamics scheme. I would like the thunderbirds scheme if you find one. Maybe we can work out a trade