Search
Notices

LNIB Jeti DS 16

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 10:28 AM
codiel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LNIB Jeti DS 16

This radio is in beautiful condition. I'm very particular about my equipment so that's to the new owner's benefit. It comes complete with every item originally included with the transmitter right down to the little padded work mat, the official Jeti microfiber cloth (never opened), original manual, USB cord, etc. If you're new to Jeti, it's a very configurable transmitter and all kinds of sticks, switches, etc. are available for changing things around, as you prefer. I have put the radio back to pure stock but I'm also including the two locking safety switches that I used for throttle cut and receiver on/off control .The transmitter has been upgraded with the newest 5200mAh lithium pack.

Old 04-11-2018, 12:15 PM
TCHIEF
My Feedback: (15)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Jeti

Very interested This new format sucks Can I make a formal offer 904-210-5042 if you text me information for PayPal I'll take it Just give me a full amount
Old 04-11-2018, 12:17 PM
TCHIEF

Default Jeti

Very interested This new format sucks Can I make a formal offer 904-210-5042 if you text me information for PayPal I'll take it Just give me a full amount
Old 04-12-2018, 09:33 PM
jhillin

Originally Posted by codiel
This radio is in beautiful condition. I'm very particular about my equipment so that's to the new owner's benefit. It comes complete with every item originally included with the transmitter right down to the little padded work mat, the official Jeti microfiber cloth (never opened), original manual, USB cord, etc. If you're new to Jeti, it's a very configurable transmitter and all kinds of sticks, switches, etc. are available for changing things around, as you prefer. I have put the radio back to pure stock but I'm also including the two locking safety switches that I used for throttle cut and receiver on/off control .The transmitter has been upgraded with the newest 5200mAh lithium pack.

if you still have I am interested
Old 04-21-2018, 10:10 PM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

any receivers come with it??
Old 04-22-2018, 11:08 AM
maracost2

good afternoon I'm interested the radio could communicate with me to mail [email protected] thank you
Old 04-22-2018, 11:09 AM
maracost2

good afternoon I'm interested the radio could communicate with me to mail [email protected] thank you
Old 04-24-2018, 07:26 PM
welton1720
My Feedback: (52)

Default Ds16

Ill take it! paypal?
Russ
Old 04-27-2018, 04:14 AM
TCHIEF

Seems like we want it more than he wants to sell it
Old 04-28-2018, 06:31 PM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

I AGREE 100%!!
Never answers ANY questions, need to just report to admin to have it removed.

Originally Posted by TCHIEF
Seems like we want it more than he wants to sell it