Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Pyroloc Fireproof Lipo Bag - 20% Off code Included. Video of Lipo Burn Test Proof!

Notices

Pyroloc Fireproof Lipo Bag - 20% Off code Included. Video of Lipo Burn Test Proof!

Old 01-14-2019, 08:35 PM
pyroloc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pyroloc Fireproof Lipo Bag - 20% Off code Included. Video of Lipo Burn Test Proof!

Hi All,

I had a lipo fire last year and I was very lucky to be home at the time. I smelled smoke in the garage and was able to put it out quickly. I had bought some fireproof lipo bags earlier in the year and did not offer proper protection.

So i decided to redesign them myself ( i am an engineer) and came up with a design that is a double layered fiber glass filled material.

I am hoping folks in this forum would be interested in investing in their safety. Furthermore, it was recently tested by destroying 8 lipos and the bag did extremely well. Please PM me for Youtube Link.

It is a seriously large bag and customers are loving how many lipos they can fit in the bag and are actually ditching their gun ammo cans when they go racing!

For ease of transaction, I am selling them on Amazon. I have these listed for $19.99. I can offer a promo code of up to 20% OFF for final price of $15.99 It is free shipping for Amazon Prime Members.

For a limited time, I am offering this forum members a 20% off promo code.

The Promo code is: EBJF9SM4

If interested, please PM me or respond on this forum and I will send you Amazon link. Alternatively you can search "Pyroloc" on Amazon and you will find us.

Thanks and I hope you get a bag! Appreciate it!

Rugved (Pyroloc)
Old 01-15-2019, 03:08 AM
ltc
My Feedback: (3)

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

What are the dimensions of the bag?
What is the zipper for?
Where is the video?

Last edited by ltc; 01-15-2019 at 03:14 AM.
Old 01-15-2019, 03:39 PM
pyroloc

Originally Posted by ltc
What are the dimensions of the bag?
What is the zipper for?
Where is the video?
Hi itc, the dimensions are 15 in x 11 in. Really big size, can carry a lot of lipos
The zipper is used to protect in case you want to store any documents. Also, this bag is used for charging and allows you to pull out the wires during charging.
Since i am new, i am not yet allowed to post links. If you were to search "Pyroloc" on Youtube, you will see the first video with the test. I will also try to see if I can PM you the Youtube and Amazon link. Thanks for your interest, you will not go wrong with this bag.
Old 01-16-2019, 01:17 PM
ltc
My Feedback: (3)

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Thank you for the information.
I have always used bags from LipoSack | LipoSack Storage and Charging Solutions and am just trying to understand any differences between their product and your new one.
Old 01-16-2019, 06:21 PM
pyroloc

Hi Itc,

It is a great question. The bags in the market have a couple of issues that I have addressed:

1. The materials are not porous enough, and thereby when the lipos explode, there is not enough porosity to let the smoke escape. This builds up the pressure and they eventually explode. Any surrounding stuff catches fire. There is many videos on youtube that have shown this. My bag addresses this by using a fiberglass filled material with properly sized porosity. If you saw the Youtube video i sent you by PM, you can see that most of the smoke escapes through the pores and also through the zipper and the bag doesn't explode.

2. Other bags are normally single layered on the inside. I have double layered them and makes the bag much thicker. It also prevents the lipo explosion heat from reaching out the outside material and the bag burns only in the inside.

I am an engineer by profession and study heat transfer issues regularly. Please consider using this bag for your safety, you will not use another bag again is my guarantee.

Thanks.