Notices

NIB 50% JW Bucker Jungmeister Kit

Old 05-10-2019, 01:56 PM
tonyjet
My Feedback: (223)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NIB 50% JW Bucker Jungmeister Kit

BASED IN ATLANTA. CAN DELIVER TO, OR MEET TO/FROM TO JOE NALL

NIB 1/2 Scale JW Bücker Jungmeister, with Multiple Accessories.

ALL Items Brand New and Un-Started. Package is Very Scale and Extremely Complete.

Scale 1:2. Wingspan 130 in. Length 118 in. Weight 50 lbs more or less. Powerplant Moki 250 and up, or equivalent.

Package Includes Additional Custom Options as pictured, all of which were only opened to photograph:
Scale Instrument Panel
Seat
Control Stick
Wheel Fenders

The JW Bücker Jungmeister is reported to be one of the finest flying biplanes out there. Responsive, smooth, easy to handle, extremely realistic, and forgiving. A couple of YouTube videos to illustrate:

Building difficulty, average. Several building threads exist on the usual sites with a wealth of knowledge and pictures.

Originally purchased from Vogelsang Aeroscale. They have everything you might need, including expertise, to make you project a complete success. A link to their website below:

https://www.aeroscale.shop/collectio...er-jungmeister

Getting set to retire from my day job by year's end, the Mrs. and I have decided to scale back in several departments. I'm not getting out of RC, but size is beginning to matter. This is a big airplane, room and transport capabilities are becoming a factor, and also this is a project that will require an investment in time I simply have decided I would rather not make.

Long and short is I'd like to move it, but am not desperate. At the below ask, you CANT beat the deal.

A glance at the website will show that there's about $3000 bucks all-in invested. The kit is packaged and ready to ship, in two big boxes. The ask is $2050 plus freight. A Superb deal.

I would also happily consider swaps plus or minus boot as applicable for a Moki 215 or 250 for a Barth Waco I have on the bench, OR a Ziroli Beech 18 Kit/ Package I do have engines for.

I live in Atlanta, so I am amenable to a reasonable drive to meet and make an exchange. I'm fairly certain it can go pretty-much anywhere CONUS on Greyhound for $200-$250 as well. I've used them numerous times with excellent results.

The Joe Nall Meet is right around the corner, and Joe Nall is not far off. Buyer can pick up on the way or I can hold with deposit and as above meet to deliver within a reasonable distance if practical.

Please feel free to call with questions, or whatever. Please don't reply directly to the ad. I don't always get notification, Use PM, or phone or email below for a quick response. Thanks.
Tony
[email protected]
678-687-3268
Old 10-26-2021, 01:10 PM
flyingairplanes
My Feedback: (2)

Default Still have it?

I was wondering if you still happen to have this kit for sale.
Old 10-27-2021, 11:54 AM
tonyjet
My Feedback: (223)

Sorry, long ago sold. Tony