Reload this Page >

Royal Products P-38 kit and accessories

Notices

Royal Products P-38 kit and accessories

Old 05-16-2019, 12:17 PM
scratchbuilder46

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Royal Products P-38 kit and accessories

Will not have time to finish this one. Royal Products P-38 kit. Including 2 .52 magnum 4S engines, motor mounts, fuel tanks, foam wing cores, retracts, glass parts from Fiberglass Specialties, gear sequencer and pistons for gear doors, complete cockpit kit, wood to finish cores, servo lead tubes, flap hinges (not fowler) complete pristine decal sheets, plans. I have started this one, but will not have time or want to to finish. This is local pick up only too much to pack and ship. Would really like a builder to get this one. $350.00 Sold 5/17/19

Last edited by scratchbuilder46; 05-17-2019 at 12:57 PM.
Old 05-16-2019, 04:00 PM
mesaflyer

I'm interested, but I dont fly glow anymore. Would you sell without all the glow equipment? And what type retracts do you have?
I'm currently finishing up a Royal FW 190 build.
Thanks,
Pete
Old 05-16-2019, 06:09 PM
scratchbuilder46

Hello Pete,
I think you and I have communicated about something in the past. Cannot remember what right now, but I recognize you live in Calimesa. I would be willing to sell with out the engines, etc. The retracts are actually for the Phoenix B-26. I have the mounts in for them. All the air equipment is there as well as some extra air lines. How about I knock off 80 bucks? I do have the spinners though, so if you are going electric they will work for you.
Old 05-16-2019, 06:44 PM
mesaflyer

We may have communicated. Did you have a Giant Scale Twin F-82 kit for sale a few years ago?
I would like to take a look at the P-38. I am off work tomorrow and this weekend if you are available? And yes, I plan on going electric, so I could use the spinners.