Search
Notices

Large Douglass SBD-5 Dauntless (100in) with air retracts

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2019, 07:28 PM
rkaplan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Large Douglass SBD-5 Dauntless (100in) with air retracts

Large Douglass SBD-5 Dauntless with retracts, Navy Blue. Listing as used since there is not much of a box, however the kit has not been started. ARF type construction with balsa covered parts, some foam, wheel struts and highly detailed. Picked this up at an auction, looks like the complete kit to also include the air retracts system. This is a big plane with 100 in wingspan either a EMS or a CY Model kit. Includes 2 canopies since one has a small crack. Not much of a box so local pickup only. Winner can come and inspect before taking home. Pilot figure not include. Normally the kit with retracts list for $1,145. Radio system and engine not included. Location is Burke VA, come see for yourself. MAKE ME AN OFFER Cash ONLY

Wingspan:2540mm (100in)
Weight:9.1 kg (empty weight )
Wingarea:124dm2 ( 1920sq.in)
Length:2032mm ( 80in)
Engine:80-100cc gas engine
Radio:8 channels 10 servos

Last edited by rkaplan; 05-26-2019 at 06:03 AM.
Old 05-30-2019, 04:16 PM
bigstew60
My Feedback: (35)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you could accept payment via paypal, i will be at the warbird event in fredericksburg this weekend not far from you. I could pick up there.
Old 05-30-2019, 05:56 PM
rkaplan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Paypal will work as long as we do it as a friend payment to not have the seller fees, also means no credit cards. I am not going to the show so you would have to stop by my house. I live very close to RT 123 which is just off 95. I will be available both Saturday and Sunday before 10:00 AM if that works. Traffic should be less then as well. You will need a truck/ SUV since the box is 68 inched long. Text me at 703-216-5371 for the address and time if you plan on coming by.