Notices

ESM Swordfish ARF NIB

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 06:17 PM
lovetoflyguy
My Feedback: (139)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESM Swordfish ARF NIB

This is an ESM Swordfish that has been discontinued. It has a great scale outline with fiberglass fuse. and wood wings. I bought it when I found out that ESM was going under and I've decided I have WAY too many planes. Some things have to go. Not sure how many or if there are any more out there. This one has never been opened. Pictures of the built model are for reference. The pictures of the box are my actual plane. Box is sealed and I will not open to show a bunch of wrapping. It is NIB. I will ship anywhere in the lower 48 via greyhound bus lines. Would be great for a small radial. It is a rather large plane when all built.

Wing Span: 85.4" (2160mm)
Length: 67" (1700mm)
Wing area: 13.9sq.ft (129sq.dm)
Wing Loading: 22.8oz/sq.ft (69.8g/sq.dm)
Flying Weight: 19.8 lbs (9kg)
Radio: 6ch & 7 servos
Gas Engine: 36cc - 60cc. The DLE-55 is the best choice for power and reliability.
Glow Engine: 180 4 cycle
Prop Recommendation: : 3-blade is scale. Use a Biela 17x10 3 blade with the PTE-36. Use 20x10 or 20x12 3-blade with DLE-55
Old 06-24-2019, 03:28 PM
Jacque
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this an Arf / and how many boxes are there