Boomerang Sprint Complete With Starting and Support Equipment

Notices

Boomerang Sprint Complete With Starting and Support Equipment

Old 09-03-2019, 03:15 PM
Rocketman612
My Feedback: (85)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Boomerang Sprint Complete With Starting and Support Equipment

This past April we lost our flying sites associated with Ft. Rucker here in Alabama. After a few months of seeing if we could get back flying it appears that isn't going to happen. So with no place to fly her I'm selling my Boomerang Sprint and all my supporting turbine equipment and items. If you want to get into Turbines this is a fantastic first jet. Assembled using Hysol, all joints and formers reinforced. Rx is a Futaba 6014HS. Servos as follows: Ailerons JR DS8111, Elevator HS5945MG, Rudders HS485BB, Flap HS645MG, Steering Futaba 3004 with servo saver, Retract and Break valves each have an HS85BB. A matchbox unit links the steering servo to the Rudders. Dual air tanks with a UP-6 Break valve. Robart variable gear valve to Dreamworks gear for the Sprint. Batteries: Duralite Lithium Sentinel 5200mah 7.4 2S2P of the Rx and Thunder Power 3850 2S2P for the Turbine. 1 gal Sullivan Tank. JetCat P70 Serial #2456 ECU V6.0 with Total Run Time of 7h:31m:12s since last maintenance. I've had 44 logged flights and she is balanced neutral with no added weight and batteries in the nose. She has no bad habits. Everything has been well maintained and She last flew in April just before we lost our fields.

Also included are Two JetCat GSU's, Propane starter, 1qt JetCat Turbine Engine Oil, Overflow Tank, One 5gal Madison Fuel Can with electric pump and filter, One 5 gal Fuel Can, About 7gal Jet A with oil ready for flight, Manuals for plane and P70, Three Merlin Glow plugs, Air line tubing, Festo Fittings, NIP Fuel Filter New Data cable, Charging cable for the Madison pump, Air filler line for Breaks and Gear. Hobby Pak wing Bag. Custom Exhaust Deflector for startup. Everything you need to get into Turbine flight less a Fire Extinguisher.

I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance to deliver. NO SHIPPING, Will Not Separate. No Low ball offers and no trades. $100 Deposit via PayPal with balance due on delivery.

Thanks for looking