Search
Notices

BVM Viojett

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 03:15 PM
arnoldwile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BVM Viojett

I have for sale a brand new Viper jet built by Jerry Worth many years ago. I have a Viojett fan which is brand new and an almost new electric 10 cell setup by BVM. According to Jerry Worth, the all up weight with the Viojett should be approximately 10 pounds. I'm sure it will be slightly heavier with the electric setup. This plane has never been flown but is complete with servos, landing gear etc. The only thing missing besides the radio is the fan shroud, which is very easily made of fiberglass or a plastic film. This is an extremely beautiful airplane. Look at the pictures and judge for yourself. $2000
Old 09-06-2019, 03:39 AM
Iceman8
My Feedback: (27)

Originally Posted by arnoldwile
I have for sale a brand new Viper jet built by Jerry Worth many years ago. I have a Viojett fan which is brand new and an almost new electric 10 cell setup by BVM. According to Jerry Worth, the all up weight with the Viojett should be approximately 10 pounds. I'm sure it will be slightly heavier with the electric setup. This plane has never been flown but is complete with servos, landing gear etc. The only thing missing besides the radio is the fan shroud, which is very easily made of fiberglass or a plastic film. This is an extremely beautiful airplane. Look at the pictures and judge for yourself. $2000
How much without the viojett set up just the electric?
Old 09-08-2019, 07:47 AM
arnoldwile

Hello,
Not sure if my reply went through...I’d take $1700.
Thanks,
Arnold
Old 09-09-2019, 05:25 PM
Jeff Denham
My Feedback: (3)

Hi, great looking bird btw, do you think this bird would have 200mph capability with the nitro engine set up you have?. Thank you for your time.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:51 PM
arnoldwile

These planes have been clocked at 200 mph. This one is light so I would guess it would be fast but this plane is brand new and has never been flown.
Regards,
Arnold