Search
Notices

tyco lot!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 05:25 AM
amilcar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default tyco lot!!

long history short when I was 12 years old (43 now)my father gave me a tyco set for christmas ,now it's time to let it go and let somebody have as much fun and memories as I did.I been adding tracks to the original set changing the track shape and lengths etc ,in this lot you have NOS hp2 impossible to find brushes sets over 10 u'll have parts for the cars for a lifetime also extra NOS pinions ,gears rear ends sets ,chassis,motors,etc ,(check pics),all the cars seen on the pictures,(ferrari spoiler came off,it's there) some hp7 cars, A lot of tracks ,controllers ,etc etc (check pics ).
I'll post it here first before going on eBay ,I not a fan of the bidding thing, but I need to sell it to pay some other stuff .local pick up welcome shipping could be around $30 or so .
any questions ask thanks .