Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Prop Chart for Gas or glow engine to take the guess out of correct prop size!

Notices

Prop Chart for Gas or glow engine to take the guess out of correct prop size!

Old 04-03-2020, 11:45 AM
unclegeorge
My Feedback: (12)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Prop Chart for Gas or glow engine to take the guess out of correct prop size!

100's of these have bee sold over the last 40 years at just 5 for 2.50 + $1.00 S&H. Good for Gas or glow engines and selection of 2, 3 or 4 blade props on the same compact card.

These prop charts are the size as a regular credit card when folded on half to make it easy to put in you bill fold so when you are the hobby shop at the field, you will know what size to ask for when at the field.

An extra bonus is the listing of thread sizes for most engine when you need to order or buy a nut adapter for a spinner.
These are shipped to you flat so you can have the wrapped in a clear lamination for make it last for years.

Order some for your flying buddy or raffles at you club meetings, everyone can use it!

I take Pay Pal at [email protected] or personal checks. No Money Orders please. I do not ship outside the US.