Search
Notices

T1 mini with retracts.

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2020, 07:41 AM
Agrav8ed

Received 58 Likes on 49 Posts
Default T1 mini with retracts.

I purchased this as back up for my Arowana but realized I have too many jets and will not get to fly it. I have a brand new T1 mini in a custom Red Bull Scheme with yellow wing tip's. It has never been flown or taxied! This is for the kit and retracts only. It has been upgraded with a pilot Rc retract controller, BVM fuel tank line, TDRC vent dot, reinforced radio tray supports. No servo's or electronics besides the retracts. I am willing to let it go for $1950.00. These are hard to get as they are not being shipped right now due to the virus crisis and the factory has just relocated. Let my loss be your gain. Buyer pays for shipping.
Thanks for looking,
Tone

Last edited by Agrav8ed; 04-17-2020 at 09:36 AM.
Old 04-17-2020, 01:50 PM
sylvestercds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T1

Originally Posted by Agrav8ed
I purchased this as back up for my Arowana but realized I have too many jets and will not get to fly it. I have a brand new T1 mini in a custom Red Bull Scheme with yellow wing tip's. It has never been flown or taxied! This is for the kit and retracts only. It has been upgraded with a pilot Rc retract controller, BVM fuel tank line, TDRC vent dot, reinforced radio tray supports. No servo's or electronics besides the retracts. I am willing to let it go for $1950.00. These are hard to get as they are not being shipped right now due to the virus crisis and the factory has just relocated. Let my loss be your gain. Buyer pays for shipping.
Thanks for looking,
Tone
Air or Electric retracts? And are they installed thanks
Old 04-17-2020, 02:30 PM
Agrav8ed

Received 58 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by sylvestercds
Air or Electric retracts? And are they installed thanks
Electric retracts and yes they are installed.
thanks
Tone