Search
Notices

RTF Ziroli C-47 with dependable Zenoah engines and a perfect flying history

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2020, 11:47 AM
ram3500-RCU
My Feedback: (221)

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RTF Ziroli C-47 with dependable Zenoah engines and a perfect flying history

I am offering my C-47 to a discriminating new owner of top quality RC aircraft. This is a quality built 1/8 scale model. With 140" of wing, it is impressive both on the ground and in the air. At 97" long, Nick designed it to fit in a mini van with the wing panels removed. the Robart scale gear works flawlessly. it is powered by two Zenoah G-38s. Built very light and strong, this is plenty of power. All the radio components are installed and ready to go including a Cortex Gyro. It has an all new fuel system for this year. Both engines were removed and majored over the winter and reinstalled with new engine mounts. a lot of scale surface detail was added to this model by the builder. Flight video and a build thread are available. Thank you for looking in. I invite inquiries with questions you may have.

Last edited by ram3500-RCU; 07-11-2020 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:05 PM
moonbeam51
My Feedback: (59)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

C47

If still for sale please text me I'm in Warren Ohio
Brian Taylor
724 813 5788