Notices

2m Pilot Viper

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 04:15 PM
Fear2722
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2m Pilot Viper

Just purchased this a month ago. I replaced the UAT with new, added a new Powersafe Spektrum 12ch receiver, including the Spektrum AS3000 flight stabilization module. Has all pilot servos, lights and electric gear. New gens ace 3500mah lipo rx batts, spektrum 9.9v 3000mah ecu bat.

I have not flown it. The gentleman I purchased it from advised me it had a bad landing which pulled the right main gear out. The area has been repaired and I was told by the gentleman I bought it from (flew with a KT140) that he has several flights on it with no issues. When it was delivered to me, the flap cove was missing 2.5" of composite material so I added some carbon plate and adhered with Hysol. I also braced the inboard and outboard LG plate ribs with hysol and carbon. It is strong, but IMO the previous repair was ugly. Everything functions correctly, and this would make a great first jet for someone.

Selling due to job loss.

Without turbine: $2500 firm
With Kingtech 160G2 $4500 firm (it is currently at King Tech getting a new ECU and GSU and has 97mins of total run time)

I'm located in Oneida, IL. Pickup only, but will travel within 150mi of 61467 to facilitate delivery.