Notices

P 38 kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2020, 06:18 PM
vixrc
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P 38 kit

A very nice kit with fiberglass fuselages including detailed panel lines. This 80" wingspan kit comes with a printed manual, full size rolled plans and construction cd's as well ! The glass work is excellent and the foam wing cores are also. Kit is designed by Bill Price: "Glassics by Price" please review the pictures I can send more photos if you're interested. I have had this kit for a few years now, and will never get to build it. All bulkhead pieces (ply) are cut and numbered almost all balsa pieces are also numbered.
Old 08-29-2020, 06:29 PM
Randy20

Default P38 kit

Originally Posted by vixrc
A very nice kit with fiberglass fuselages including detailed panel lines. This 80" wingspan kit comes with a printed manual, full size rolled plans and construction cd's as well ! The glass work is excellent and the foam wing cores are also. Kit is designed by Bill Price: "Glassics by Price" please review the pictures I can send more photos if you're interested. I have had this kit for a few years now, and will never get to build it. All bulkhead pieces (ply) are cut and numbered almost all balsa pieces are also numbered.

is shipping possible? I’m in Saint Joseph Missouri 64504. Thanks Randy
Old 08-31-2020, 06:47 AM
vixrc
My Feedback: (49)

Originally Posted by Randy20
is shipping possible? I’m in Saint Joseph Missouri 64504. Thanks Randy
Yes Randy shipping is possible but it will be around $100 I will share the cost with you if your interested. Then I'll get an actual price before we confirm the deal, my # 970-946-7277 if you want to talk, Vic
Old 09-11-2020, 09:00 PM
ExtraMkto
My Feedback: (12)

Sounds like you already have a deal. If it does not work out I am interested. John