HSDJETS S-EDF 120mm T-33 Yellow ribbon PNP NIB

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2020, 05:56 AM
JRSmith
My Feedback: (47)

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default HSDJETS S-EDF 120mm T-33 Yellow ribbon PNP NIB

Hello guys,

Up for your consideration is a NIB HSD Jets 120mm Electric Ducted Fan (EDF) T-33 in the Yellow Ribbon Scheme. I opened the box, inspected the components to ensure there was no damage during transit and put it in storage, as pictured. Very nice airplane! This is a big airplane and from the videos looks like it flies great.

I got super excited to get this one, but I am loosing interest in this segment of the hobby and would rather stick with Helicopters and sailplanes.

Here is the link to the description.

HSD Jets T-33

I only took a picture of the box, I can certainly open the box and take more pictures, but its just as you would get it from HSD JETS USA.

Local pickup or meet within a 200 mile radius of Meridian, ID 83642

I checked on shipping to a couple locations and its pretty expensive, right around $300, since the 53" x 22" x 18" dimensions just puts it into the oversize category, so it almost doubles the price. Greyhound might be another option if a potential buyer wanted it shipped.

$1200.00, price is firm. These are out of stock at HSD Jets USA, so if you missed out on one, then here is a chance to get one still NIB. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by JRSmith; 09-10-2020 at 02:06 PM.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:20 PM
modeljet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-33

Couple questions:
What version, they offer electric or turbine,
bvm showing 3 different version,
anyway ,grey hound shipped to 14225,buffalo ny greyhound station
thks
ron
Old 09-10-2020, 02:05 PM
JRSmith
My Feedback: (47)

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I am sorry for the confusion. I put EDF in the title, but forgot to put it into the description below and clarify.. This is the Electric Ducted Fan (EDF) Version. BVM only sells the turbine version, I do not see an EDF version listed on their website. The link provided to HSD Jets USA has a very good description of the model and that is where I purchased this airplane from. If you are interested, please send me a PM and we can take the conversation there.

Last edited by JRSmith; 09-10-2020 at 02:08 PM.