Reload this Page >

Plettenberg Brushless 19KW Electric Motor and MGM Controller

Notices

Plettenberg Brushless 19KW Electric Motor and MGM Controller

Old 10-16-2020, 06:45 PM
stanfolo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plettenberg Brushless 19KW Electric Motor and MGM Controller

This is a Plettenberg (made in Germany) brushless, 19KW motor in near new condition. It was never installed and never ran. It is listed on the Plettenberg website for $2,160.00 US. It is the Predator 50/6 RC aircraft motor. This is the most powerful RC electric motor that Plettenberg makes. The MGM controller is made in the Czech Republic and lists at $786.00 US. The motor comes with a RASA carbon fiber, 3 blade, folding propeller and nose cone listed at $379.00US. Each blade is 14.5 inches long, which gives a total diameter of over 31 inches.

I also have 6 MaxAmp 9000mah 25.9 volt LiPo batteries for sale that are not in the photos. This motor is for a serious project builder of a truly uniquely powerful RC aircraft.

We were going to use the Predator motor for a "sustainer kit" on a 600 pound FAA certified glider. We bought the motor, controller and batteries and then decided it was too ambitious for both of us to adapt to the glider, so we are selling the setup to the RC community for which it was originally designed for. Make us an offer we can't refuse.....
Old 10-16-2020, 07:01 PM
Hinckley Bill
My Feedback: (569)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

That is some freaking serious electric power my friend......had a Plettenberg setup on a 42% Ultimate Biplane and it was the bomb...this would be way sweeter!
Good luck with your sale
Old 10-16-2020, 07:23 PM
Turbine guy1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How many pounds of thrust ?