Search
Notices

MINT Phoenix Westland Lysander 126" RC Airplane with DLE 61 Engine

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 04:54 AM
Chuppster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MINT Phoenix Westland Lysander 126" RC Airplane with DLE 60 Engine

Up for sale is a PRISTINE Lysander with a DLE 60 in the nose, ready for your receiver! This airplane was purchased by an elderly gentleman in our club who enjoyed building but was having trouble flying. Our club president worked with him to set up the airplane and get it ready to fly, but our friend didn't have an opportunity to fly it. Upon his passing, the family gave our club president an opportunity to purchase the airplane, which he did. He put three flights on it, in which it flew beautifully, but we found that it was helpful to have a little more elevator throw than the manual specified. After those three flights, the Lysander hung in the shop for a few months. The owner found it to be cumbersome for him get to the field and fly so he has decided to put it up for sale. The engine is still very much in the break-in period and the airframe is in new condition. If you're looking for an airplane with a unique look, this is it! It is such a unique model with its massive wingspan and oblique wings. Heck, it's so big I don't have a good space to take pictures of it that isn't crowded with other airplanes! Located in New Paris, IN. No shipping.

Last edited by Chuppster; 11-25-2020 at 04:59 AM.
Old 11-25-2020, 04:08 PM
jhowe_rc
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am interested. Is it still available?