Battery Tote

Notices

Battery Tote

Old 01-06-2021, 05:28 PM
mrdhud
My Feedback: (48)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Battery Tote

Looking for an easy way to transport your Lipo batteries to the flying field? then the battery tote may be just what you need. Each tote is constructed of 1/2"& 1/4" birch plywood and able to carry up to 12 6S Lipo batteries. Custom sizes are available to hold 6-8- or 10 batteries. Totes are available in either finished with two coats of polyurethane or unfinished. Each tote has been completely assembled to assure a perfect fit then unassembled and boxed up for shipping.

12 Lipo tote finished $55.00

12 Lipo tote unfinished $45.00

Custom sizes @ no additional charge

Shipping cost USPS $21.50

Call or text Dan @ 863 698-9706

Web sight https://rcburner.wixsite.com/batterytote
Old 01-07-2021, 04:13 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Looks nice but man that's got to be a heavy way to transport batteries. The heavy field box is one of the reasons I switched from fuel to electric. Getting too old to lug all that stuff around.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:01 PM
mrdhud
My Feedback: (48)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rgburrill
Looks nice but man that's got to be a heavy way to transport batteries. The heavy field box is one of the reasons I switched from fuel to electric. Getting too old to lug all that stuff around.
rgburrill,
You are right about the heavy field box I have one myself. The battery tote weighs a little over 6 LBS so you can add the weight of your batteries to come up with the total weight.

Thanks for looking.