Notices

Futaba T6K 8-Channel Tx PACKAGE DEAL

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2021, 06:29 AM
N1EDM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Futaba T6K 8-Channel Tx PACKAGE DEAL

This T6K Transmitter was used for less than a year. It's being sold because my better half gifted me with a Spektrum transmitter system for Christmas. So, of course, now all my radios are Spektrum! ??
This package includes not only the Transmitter with the stock 4-Cell battery pack, but also the optional HT5F1800B NiMH 1800ma battery and its matching charger. You can use the NiMH pack in the Tx and have the 4-cell pack for a backup.
Along with the above, this package also includes seven Receivers (two are NIB) and a NIB SBS-02A Altitude Sensor.
Note: If you are concerned that the receiver faces appear scratched or disfigured, please zoom in closely on the photo. You'll find that those 'scratches' are really just the wrinkling in the clear protective shipping wrap still in place for protection. The same goes for the Tx display as well. That's how new this equipment is!
And if you think you're seeing a blue "tarnish" near the Receivers servo pins, it's only a blue-colored stripe printed on the label. Again, zoom in to check. You can also see that same blue stripe plainly in any online product photos.
If you've read this far, here's the price and the breakdown. I am asking for $365 and I pay shipping. That's about half of what this all cost when bought new. Here is a detailed summary of the as-new costs (prices from Tower Hobbies and
www.MotionRC.com). Do your own comparison and see what a great deal this is!
Item Price New
Transmitter T6K, S.bus 2 8Ch w/stock battery pack $250
Battery Pack Futaba HT1F1800B NiMH with HBC-3A Charger $82
Altitude sensor SBS-02A (NIB) $40
Receiver (1) R2106GF 6-Ch S-FHSS Micro (Park Flyer)(NIB) $35
Receiver (2) R3008SB 8-Ch T-FHSS Sbus2 Telemetry (1 used, 1 NIB) $70 ea.
Receiver (1) R3006SB 6-Ch T-FHSS telemetry $60
Receiver (3) R3106GF 6-Ch T-FHSS mono $35 each

Price if bought New: $712

US CONUS Shipping only. PayPal accepted