Reload this Page >

For you that still fly with glow or gas engines-Get the Revised "PROP CHART"

Notices

For you that still fly with glow or gas engines-Get the Revised "PROP CHART"

Old 04-16-2021, 07:17 AM
unclegeorge
My Feedback: (12)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default For you that still fly with glow or gas engines-Get the Revised "PROP CHART"

I have a Prop-Chart to help you find the correct 2, 3 or 4 blade prop for your gas or glow engine. No more guessing. Gives you a starter prop in size and pitch. $3.00 for 5 prop charts + $1.00 for S&H!
Folds up to the size of credit card to carry in your billfold and have it with you at the Hobby Shop or at the flying field!
Now you and see the correct size thread for you prop adapter nut for attaching you spinners. Has a CC to MM conversion chart. You get 5 prop charts sent to you flat so you can have the laminated to last longer.
Hand one to your flying buddies, club drawing or hobby shop.

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 3015 Bucida Drive, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the "Detail" section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

NOTE: RC Universe and Pay Pal are NOT connected so when you tell me what you want to buy you STILL need to write it in the Pay Pal detail section so I don't have to chase it back on forth.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON'T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the "First Come-First Serve" Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: [email protected]
Keep in mind that I am not Amazon Prime and it was mailed at the US Post office "Snail Mail" and may take 4 to 6 days to reach your doorstep.( Be patient!) Uncle George