Notices

Bvm f-86

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2021, 12:27 PM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Bvm f-86

Up For Sale is a new BVM F86 - 63"ws built from a kit, not an ARF. Statistics are on the BVM website. I bought the jet at an estate sale. The original build was electric and far from finished. I have converted it to turbine. I would not suggest converting it back to electric. I have added carbon fiber to the wings and interior sides of fuselage. I painted the jet with urethane (auto) paint and a semi gloss clear coat. The jet is not built or painted to scale. Just fun scale. I had to remove all primer and started over with sealer. The decals come with the kit, but are too old to use. The used retracts are in perfect working order. They are BVM Electric in Partnership with Down & Lock. The retracts are sequenced with a BVM Sequencer. The struts are used Robart. Not sure who makes the wheel and air wheel brakes, and are slightly used. The thrust tube and bypass are BVM. I custom made the intake for a full bypass engine set up. There are small JR servos for the gear doors and rudder. I think the servos are JR-3421, but have paint on them, so no guarantee. No other servos included. The jet is almost at the ARF stage. All flight controls are permanently attached with Hysol 9462. The servo mounts for the wings are installed with Hysol 9462, but no pushrods. Wing servo covers are provided and need final securing. The main retract doors need secured, along with cutting strut doors and mounting. BVM strut attachments are included. The servo mounts for the dual elevators are installed with pushrods. The speed brake servo mounts and pushrods are installed. Everything needs rigged. The fuel tanks are used JetTech with no leaks. I have plumbed and safety wired the clunks. A full install is required. There is some hardware included, a used pilot that needs painted, along with cockpit base.

The receiver and batteries were only for pictures for the gear. Not included.

This is NOT a training or beginners' jet! May not even be a good second jet for some pilots. This is NOT a Bank and Yank jet! For those who are serious, I will email construction pictures