Search
Notices

Globaljets Arowana composite with Kingtech K-80

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 06:08 AM
mtwargo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Globaljets Arowana composite with Kingtech K-80

This is a really nice Jet I bought because of being the perfect size. I am moving and will not have room for it and a few other planes and have to thin the fleet. I set it up, but haven't flown it. I was told by previous owner that the engine works great. I replaced the retract servos after acquiring and purchased a new controller as well. Everything works fine. I really wanted to fly it, but I feel it is better to just not go through the trouble. Just add your receiver and Fly.

It has a Kingtech K-80 in it.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:01 AM
Willie1225$
My Feedback: (1)

Whats up with the nose? Was there damage up front? Looks like someone did some touch up paint work.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:03 AM
mtwargo

Originally Posted by Willie1225$
Whats up with the nose? Was there damage up front? Looks like someone did some touch up paint work.
To be honest, I know there was something with the front gear because they replaced the plate that the receiver and things are mounted onto. There could be some painting of the nose or some thing. But the plane seems to be structurally as close to perfect as you might want. He said it was professionally repaired and then those small pictures you can seeTo be honest, I know there was something with the front gear because they replaced the plate that the receiver and things are mounted onto. There could be some painting of the nose or some thing. But the plane seems to be structurally as close to perfect as you might want. He said it was professionally repaired and then those small pictures you can see
Old 05-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Priscalex
My Feedback: (3)

Originally Posted by Willie1225$
This plane is in Florida, that white thing on the nose is Suntan lotion to prevent sunburn.

Anyway, what are that orange stickers for? and will you sell without the Turbine?

Last edited by Priscalex; 05-12-2021 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-12-2021, 06:13 PM
mtwargo

I'd rather not sell without the turbine, but possibly... Orange was put on by the previous owner. for visibility I think... IT's an awesome airframe. What is your offer without?